KeenASR SDK for Android is currently in open beta. The SDK includes support for armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a arhitectures.
Please follow these steps to install the SDK:
Download KeenASR SDK file and the ASR Bundle
- Download the SDK and ASR Bundle.
1. Add KeenASR AAR file to your project
In Android Studio choose File->New->New Module->Import JAR/AAR Package and choose KeenASR.aar file; this will create KeenASR module in your project
Add build dependency: File->Project Structure->Dependencies, + sign at the bottom, choose Module Dependency, choose KeenASR, click OK
2. Update AndroidManifest.xml
Add the following lines within manifest element
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO"/> <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" />
3. Add ASR Bundle to the app
- Unpack ASR Bundle you download on your local disk
- File > New > Folder > Assets Folder > Finish to create assets folder
- Copy ASR Bundle you downloaded (e.g. keenB2mQT-nnet3chain-en-us) to app/src/main/assets/. You should end up with
app/src/main/assets/keenB2mQT-nnet3chain-en-usfolder; Android studio will recognize the new folder and you should be able to see assets/keenB2mQT-nnet3chain-en-us listed in the left-side tree navigation.