Note that SDKs provide ways to set log levels for SDK internal logging (currently provided via XCode or Android Studio console). Setting the log level to debug may reveal additional information that may help you resolve the issue you are facing.
On iOS you would do the following before you initialize the SDK:
How to Report a Bug
When reporting a bug, please provide the following information:
- OS Name and Version (e.g. Android 7.0)
- Device Name and Model (e.g. iPhone 6)
- KeenASR SDK version. VERSION.txt file in the ASR Bundle directory will have this information. Alternatively, if you set recognizer’s logger level to debug, version information will be displayed on the console log.
- What you were trying to do and what (unexpectedly) happened
- Relevent log excerpt (make sure logging is set at debug level)
Report a bug via email.